Kierland real estate offers a “main street” life style with urban amenities. The area was built between 1995 and 1998 by UDC, and is located around the intersection of North Scottsdale Road and East Greenway Parkway.
The Plaza Lofts at Kierland (click to view homes for sale)
- Offers private balconies.
- Located above the Kierland Shopping Center.
- Ranges in size from 1,100 to 3,500 square feet.
- Amenities include on-site concierge, two private reception lobbies, private fitness studio, heated pool and pet park.
There are two townhome coummunities which back to Kierland Golf Club:
Kierland Greens (click to view homes for sale)
- Built by Centex Homes between 1998 and 2000.
- Consists of 210 apartment style townhomes.
- Ranges in size from 1,100 square feet to 2,200 square feet.
Kierland Heritage (click to view homes for sale)
- Built by Cachet Homes between 1997 and 1999.
- Ranges in size from 1,600 square feet to 2,400 square feet.
- Both single-level and two-story options are available.
There are also single family homes ranging from 1,600 to 3,500 square feet.
Kierland residents enjoy close proximity to some of Scottsdale most popular shopping and dining. Some are a short walk away to the popular destinations in Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter Westin Kierland Resort and Golf Club.
Kierland Commons offer over 70 upscale shops and boutiques along with some fine and eclectic restaurants. Kierland Golf offers three 9-hole beautifully manicured public courses. Old Town Scottsdale, Fashion Square Mall and the Jewish Community Center are all between 10-20 min away. The Loop 101 Freeway is only 10 min away and The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is approximately a 25 min drive.
Schools for the area are Sandpiper Elementary School (located within Kierland), Desert Shadows Middle School and Horizon High School. All the schools are part of the highly rated Paradise Valley Unified School District.