Sitting at the base of McDowell Mountains is DC Ranch, a 4,000-acre master planned community. DC Ranch real estate is just north of Bell Road and east of Pima Road, and consists of four residential villages.
Silverleaf Village consists of eight neighborhoods which are the most expensive homes within DC Ranch. Housing includes luxury villas and custom built estates built on a third of acre to over ten acres lots. There are three 24 hour guarded gates to protect privacy of the residents.
Country Club Village consists of five neighborhoods of custom home sites, custom homes, semi-custom single family homes, attached patio homes and townhouses. Housing ranges between 1,800-12,500 square feet and has a 24 hour guarded gate.
Desert Camp Village consists of eight neighborhoods of single family homes and townhouses. Housing ranges between 1,650-5,000 square feet. Both one and two story options are available.
Desert Parks Village encompasses six gated neighborhoods of single family homes, ranging from bungalows, ranch-hacienda style or southwestern style. Each neighborhood surrounds a neighborhood park. Housing ranges between 1,740-5,170 square feet, with one and two story options available.
DC Ranch real estate was developed by DMB Associates and designed to complement and preserve the surrounding desert spaces. The first homes were completed in the late 90s and new construction continues today.
So many perks!
- Location offers easy access to the Loop 101.
- 25 min drive to Phoenix Scottsdale International Airport.
- Short drive to Old Town Scottsdale, Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarters.
- DC Ranch Country Club and Silverleaf Club are two private country clubs within the community, including top rated golf courses, tennis courts, pool and spa, a fitness studio and banquet rooms.
- Multi-use trails offered at the McDowell Sonoran Preserve, which when completed, will be the nation’s largest urban land preserve. There are also 33 miles of multi-use trails that connect the neighborhoods.
- Two community centers, Desert Camp and Homestead, with tennis courts, basketball courts, pools, fitness area, playgrounds and even a community-run theater playhouse.
- Market Street, Canyon Village and DC Ranch Crossing offers upscale retail stores and restaurants.